Thursday, July 11, 2013

Miss Julia's First Birthday

As I am writing this, I am hoping to get all pictures posted. It sounds like Baby Red is awake and it doesn't help that I have managed to sneeze about 700 times in the last 20 minutes. I have, however, had two giganticus cups of coffee, so it is going to be a great day! I took pictures of the birthday girl eating her cake, but I used my Dad's 35mm camera, LOL, so this will be pics and captions of the kids' pool party pre-cake! The Birthday Girl!
Ta-Dah! Little Red is enjoying herself!
Big Red and Little Red and photo bomb, courtesy of Cousin Indy!
Baby Julia and Little Red enjoying one another's company. I think they will be good friends as they grow up!
Baby Julia and her Daddy! I love this pic! Has to be one of the sweetest ones ever!
Big Red watching the kids play. My cousin says his skin color is clear, LOL. Poor lil redhead! :-)
Grammy Elaine and Sweet Baby J!
Big Red decided to take a nap in Baby Julia's pool, LOL.
It was a great day, even though it was pretty steaming hot! Julia has been such a blessing to our lives and I can't wait to watch my little niece grow and change through the years. Here is to many, many more birthdays, baby girl! Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment