Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Wedding Fit for a Princess and Her Prince!

My littlest step-sister, Alice, was married here recently to my newest brother-in-law, Bryce, in a beautiful ceremony in the KCMO metro area. It was a beautiful wedding! The weather held out very well and everyone had a great time. Even Baby Red enjoyed herself! Little Red was in the actual wedding party as a flower girl with her darling cousin, Julia. Here is a photo of our group:
Family from England made it as well. It was great to see Grandma Christine and Auntie Lorna!
The beautiful bride, my baby sister, Alice and my awesome Step-Mom, Elaine!
Little Red after her duties as co-flower girl. Her hair was gorgeous, but it had started coming out just a little at this time. She loved twirling in her dress and both baby girls looked like absolute Princesses!
The wedding party, just as the couple was being presented!
A happy and jubilant bride and groom!
All in all, it was a terrific wedding weekend! The kids had an adventure traveling up to Kansas City. It was surreal seeing Alice getting married. I guess it's just hard to believe she isn't a little girl anymore. Or even a young lady, for that matter, LOL. I sniffled a little thinking to myself just now, what a beautiful woman Alice has become! I am glad she found such a wonderful man in Bryce. He is a good man and will make a wonderful father. He is certainly a doting Uncle! Welcome to our family, Bryce! Looking back, I think each of us four girls had wonderful weddings, which were well suited to our personalities! We have all married men who instantly proved to be great husbands and wonderful fathers. I cannot wait to see how we all grow and change as the years go on and our families increase in number. We are all truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment