Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Long Drive on Short Fuse?!

Well, my youngest (step)sister Alice is getting married tomorrow night up in Lee's Summit, Mo. After my hubby got off work this morning, we packed up the car, the kids, and half a dozen bags/suitcases and headed up the Kansas Turnpike for KCMO. It was a decent trip, no abnormalities for our traveling experiences. We made it nearly 1/2 the way without having to stop for a potty break. Big Red didn't start torturing Little Red until we were in Missouri which was awesome. Thanks to a stinky GPS we got to make half a dozen U turns (thank you Siri and whatever crackpot GPS my hubby has on his phone). It was nice to get to our motel and get settled! I think the children have finally managed to simmer down enough to go to sleep or at least rest. Urgh! I will take lots of pictures and share our wedding day experiences! Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment